Wednesday 13 October 2010

Production Schedule + Song Request

Production Schedule:
For my schedule I will need to make sure that everyone involved knows the dates and will turn up.


26th October [8.00am-12.00pm]:
  • Band performance
  • School lecture theatre
  • I will be using people with instruments so I will need to make they can arrive at school with their instruments
  • I will check with the music department to see if I can use a drum kit


28th October [9am-4pm]:
  • Joyden's Wood
  • I will be using the majority of the day, maybe even longer to film.
  • The people I am using live in this area so we will be able to meet early and finish at a good time. 



28th October [5pm onwards]:
  • House [Eynsford]
  • I will be having a friend over to help me film.  She will have to stay over that night because I need to film outside when it gets dark.
  • I will need to organize lighting outside so she can be seen as well.
Song Request:
I sent a message to the band via twitter.  Here is a print screen below:

No comments:

Post a Comment