Monday 11 October 2010

Music Video Animatic

Below is my completed animatic for my music video:




Evaluation:
While I was creating my music video animatic I followed the timeline that I wrote out before.  However, when I was actually using the post-stick notes and putting it all together, I found that my animatic timings were very different.


This was because when creating the music video animatic, I found errors to my timeline.  There were certain things that I found looked better one way.  And I sometimes found myself adding shots in certain areas.


The animatic is a rough draft however, and I will be using many more different shots throughout my video.  There will also be a lot more movement with the camera.  I did however use fade effects in Premiere Pro in the parts that I wanted to for my real video.

No comments:

Post a Comment